I set a list of goals in the beginning of 2020, and not quite all of them were met due to the unknown circumstances that 2020 brought on. However, I was able to complete my goal regarding reading. I wanted to read at least one book per month, just as I did in 2019, and I again was able to surpass that goal. Here is a list of all the books I made my way through in 2020:
1. The Shining by Stephen King
3. The Last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Haddish
4 & 5. GuRu and Workin’ It! by RuPaul
6. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
7. Storms Never Last by Joy Elaine McMillan
9. Judge This Cover by Brittany Renner
10. Playground by Jennifer Saginoir
11. Screw Cancer; Becoming Whole by Molly Kochan
12. Bunny Tales by Izabella St. James
13. The Girls Next Door
14. Libra Book
You can find all the books I read in 2019 here. Looking forward to 2021!
Thanks for reading.
[…] I’m happy to report that in both 2019 and 2020, I set and achieved – actually surpassed – my goal of reading at least one book per […]
[…] are links to all the books that I read in 2020 and 2019 as well. […]